- Angry furloughed federal workers protest shutdown at the White House, around the country NBCNews.com
- The Government Shutdown Is About To Get ‘Really Bad’ For Unpaid TSA Workers HuffPost
- ‘Pay the workers, furlough Trump’: Federal workers rally at White House for end to shutdown The Washington Post
- We need to end this ugly shutdown. But that’s not enough. The Washington Post
- Federal workers sue Trump administration over shutdown, allege work without pay violates 13th Amendment | TheHill The Hill
- View full coverage on Google News
On Day 20 of the government shutdown, hundreds of furloughed government employees and contractors protested at the White House.
These essential federal employees are about to miss their first paycheck of 2019.
Five federal government employees are suing President Trump and members of his administration, alleging that they've been unlawfully required to work without pay and barred from seeking alternative jobs during the ongoing partial government shutdo