- Apple Plans New LCD iPhone This Year Despite XR’s Stumble The Wall Street Journal
- China retailers slash iPhone prices after Apple sales warning Fox Business
- Apple plans to launch three new iPhone models this year: WSJ Reuters
- Report: Apple plans three new iPhones, one may have three rear cameras Engadget
- Apple reportedly plans to launch three iPhones in 2019 CNET
- View full coverage on Google News
Apple is planning to release three new iPhone models again this fall, including one with a triple rear camera.
The discounting has been as steep as $118 for the recently launched 64GB iPhone XR.
Apple Inc plans to launch three new iPhone models this year, including one with an LCD screen, to succeed its struggling XR model, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
Apple will introduce a triple-camera iPhone this year and another lower-priced LED model, according to the Wall Street Journal. Despite supposedly sluggish sale...
We could be seeing an updated XR, the Wall Street Journal reported.