- Asian equities remain pressured on weak Chinese data ForexLive
- Asian markets fall as China reports slowdown in exports MarketWatch
- Asia Pacific markets fall as investors react to China's trade data CNBC
- Equities fall after data shows slowing Chinese export growth Financial Times
- Asian shares decline as China reports slowdown in exports Yahoo! Finance News
- View full coverage on Google News
Risk assets are hurting pretty badly on the day - Hang Seng -1.6% - Shanghai Composite -0.7% - CSI 300 -1.0% - Kospi -0.5% ForexLive Besides that, oil is down by 1.2% as well and US equity futures are also lower by 0.8% as we move towards European trading. It's all about the weak earlier and that's weighing on sentiment as we begin the session. By Justin Low
Shares were lower in Asia on Monday, extending the latest losses on Wall Street, as China reported a slowdown in exports.
Chinese government data showed that December exports and imports fell unexpectedly, deepening concerns of a slowdown in the world's second-largest economy as Beijing's trade war with the U.S. appeared to be taking a toll.
BANGKOK (AP) — Shares were lower in Asia on Monday, extending the latest losses on Wall Street, as China reported a slowdown in exports.