- 'Brave new Canadian:' Runaway Saudi woman reaches new home NBC News
- 'I did it': Saudi teen fleeing alleged family abuse arrives in Canada as an asylum refugee USA TODAY
- Saudi teen lands in Canada after fleeing family CNN
- 'Brave new Canadian': Saudi teen Rahaf Alqunun arrives in Canada Aljazeera.com
- Saudi teenage girl, 18, touches down in Toronto wearing CANADA hoodie after fleeing family Daily Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
Rahaf Alqunun, an 18-year-old Saudi runaway who said she feared death if returned to her country, was welcomed in Canada where she has been granted asylum on Saturday.
A Saudi teen who fled to Thailand to escape her allegedly abusive family has arrived in Canada after being offered asylum there.
Rehaf Alqunun, whose Twitter posts for help captured global attention after she fled her family, gets asylum in Canada.
Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, won support around the world this week as people learned how she had barricaded herself in a Bangkok airport hotel room to resist being sent home to her family.