- 'Brave new Canadian:' Runaway Saudi woman reaches new home NBC News
- 'I did it': Saudi teen fleeing alleged family abuse arrives in Canada as an asylum refugee USA TODAY
- Saudi teen asylum-seeker fleeing alleged abuse by family arrives in Canada Fox News
- Saudi teen lands in Canada after fleeing family CNN
- 'Brave new Canadian': Saudi teen Rahaf Alqunun arrives in Canada Al Jazeera English
- View full coverage on Google News
Rahaf Alqunun, an 18-year-old Saudi runaway who said she feared death if returned to her country, was welcomed in Canada where she has been granted asylum on Saturday.
Rahaf Mohammed Alqunun, the Saudi teen who was fleeing alleged abuse by her family, has arrived in Canada on Saturday.
A Saudi teen who fled to Thailand to escape her allegedly abusive family has arrived in Canada after being offered asylum there.
Rahaf Alqunun, whose Twitter posts for help captured global attention after she fled her family, gets asylum in Canada.