- California PG&E Hearing Turns Into Protest Against Utility Yahoo! Finance News
- Raucous protests against California utility PG&E that is facing wildfire claims NBC News
- California utility may have to turn off power to prevent wildfires, re-inspect entire grid, judge proposes Fox News
- As protesters rip it, state Public Utilities Commission begins work on allowing utilities to recoup wildfire costs from customers The Mercury News
- The Power Of Monopoly: PG&E's Plan To Keep The Lights On Seeking Alpha
- View full coverage on Google News
Drowned out by cries of “murder,” “perjury” and “manslaughter” from about a dozen protesters, commissioners led by CPUC President Michael Picker unanimously agreed to open proceedings to develop a so-called stress test for utilities’ wildfire costs. The goal is to see how big a financial blow companies
Protesters at a state Public Utilities Commission hearing read the names of the 86 people who died in the Camp Fire and urging California lawmakers not to bail out PG&E.
Embattled Northern California utility Pacific Gas & Electric Co. may be ordered to inspect its electric grid and turn off power during windy conditions to prevent wildfires this year, a federal judge proposed Wednesday.
PG&E is currently under investigation for their potential involvement in several wildfires, including the costliest one of 2018. The company cannot afford the l