- Democrats didn't need a response to Trump's immigration address because the media did it for them Washington Examiner
- Sen. Marco Rubio warns Trump a border emergency could embolden a future Dem president on climate change CNBC
- Schumer: Trump walked out of meeting after Pelosi said no to border wall CNN
- Obama Border Patrol Chief Begs Donald Trump to ‘Stay the Course’ on Border Wall Newsweek
- Trump's speech gave the whole country a taste of conservative media. It didn't work Los Angeles Times
- View full coverage on Google News
Even before President Trump uttered the first syllable of his Oval Office address, the media was in full attack mode berating the public that whatever Trump said would be an utter lie. Not confident that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., would adequately rebuff Trump, left-wing members of the media created a narrative that Trump was lying and there's no crisis at the border.
Sen. Charles Schumer (D-NY) and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) talk to reporters after meeting with President Donald Trump about a deal to end the partial...
“I can stand up and say they are right because it’s the right thing to do for this country,” Mark Morgan said.
It's refreshing to see that President Trump's attempts to whip up fear of immigrants crossing our southern border is falling on Americans' deaf ears.