- Did the ‘National Enquirer’ finally get one right with its sensational exposé of Bezos’s affair? Boing Boing
- Who Is MacKenzie Bezos? The New York Times
- Why Jeff Bezos' Divorce Could be Bullish for Amazon Shares CCN
- The divorce fairness issue that Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos don't have to worry about CNN
- A Painful Lesson from the Jeff Bezos Divorce Townhall
- View full coverage on Google News
“The World’s Richest Man Caught Cheating!” screams a National Enquirer special edition devoting 11 lurid pages to Amazon chief Jeff Bezos and his alleged marriage-wrecking affair. You can loathe the tabloids for their flagrant disregard of facts, their rampant dishonesty, flights of fantasy and mean-spirited personal attacks, but one thing they undeniably do well is…
Her divorce from the Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has made this novelist, and her private life, a public fascination.
News of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Bezos divorcing sparked questions about how the split could affect the world’s most valuable company’s stock.
Many who are not as well off as the world's richest couple have huge financial burdens when they divorce -- from the cost of setting up a new household to expensive legal fees. The solution, Philip Cohen proposes, is higher taxes on the wealthiest Americans.
A Painful Lesson from the Jeff Bezos Divorce - Michael Brown: This is not a slam on Jeff Bezos, either explicitly .01/12/2019 20:21:02PM EST.