- Elon Musk Tweets Prototype Of The Assembled Starship Interesting Engineering
- SpaceX, Elon Musk’s Rocket Company, Cuts 10 Percent of Its Work Force The New York Times
- Elon Musk's SpaceX Says It Is Laying Off 10 Percent of Its Workforce Gizmodo
- Elon Musk Wants You to Stream Internet From Space Motley Fool
- SpaceX to lay off 10% of its workforce Los Angeles Times
- View full coverage on Google News
After sharing the renderings and production photos, Elon finally unveiled the final assembled Starship test rocket last night.
The private company, which aims to send humans to Mars, will have about 6,000 employees remaining after the companywide layoffs.
Just days after Elon Musk unveiled the first images of his aerospace company’s Starship test rocket, SpaceX has announced that it is slimming down its workforce by roughly 10 percent.
It's yet another vision to completely remake an industry.
Hawthorne-based SpaceX is laying off 10% of its workforce.