- Federal judge blocks Trump’s rollback of birth control mandate in 13 states and D.C. ThinkProgress
- Judge blocks Trump birth control rules in 13 states and D.C. NBC News
- Judge halts Trump administration's weakening of Obamacare's contraceptive mandate CNN
- Judge blocks Trump contraception rule in 13 states | TheHill The Hill
- Judge blocks Trump birth control coverage rules in California and 12 other states Los Angeles Times
- View full coverage on Google News
New rules allowing a broader set of employers to opt out of providing free birth control under Obamacare are set to take effect elsewhere on Monday.
A California district court judge halted the Trump administration's changes to Obamacare's contraceptive mandate Sunday, the day before the new rules are to take effect. The injunction, however, only applies in the coalition of 13 Democratic states, plus the District of Columbia, that brought the lawsuit.
A federal judge on Sunday blocked Trump administration rules that would allow most businesses to opt out of covering contraception for their employees if they have moral or religious objections.
A federal judge in California blocked Trump administration rules that would allow more employers to opt out of providing women with no-cost birth control from taking effect in 13 states and Washington, D.C.