- Ford has a lot riding on the Detroit auto show this year CNBC
- Ford and Cadillac SUVs, Toyota sports car star at auto show Yahoo! Finance News
- The 2020 Cadillac XT6 is the brand's next big thing Fox News
- Cadillac rolls out Escalade's 'little brother,' the XT6, at Detroit auto show Detroit Free Press
- 2020 Cadillac XT6 revealed ahead of the Detroit Auto Show CNET
- View full coverage on Google News
It's not just about sales for the 116-year old car company. In Detroit, the company is showcasing two of its star performers that personify its new focus on trucks, SUVs and muscle cars.
SUVs and a big pickup truck will get top billing at Detroit's auto show this year, but there are some surprise sports cars and electric vehicles on the agenda. The most popular vehicle of the bunch is the Ford Explorer, revealed ahead of the show Wednesday night at Ford Field, the home of the National
Large crossover fills a big hole.
Caddy's new three-row crossover is armed with a battery of hot new tech.