- Gillibrand plans first Iowa visit POLITICO
- What Kind of Populist Is Elizabeth Warren? The New Yorker
- Why Elizabeth Warren turned out to be so likable, after all The Washington Post
- Gillibrand to visit Iowa amid 2020 speculation: report | TheHill The Hill
- Elizabeth Warren's Trip to Iowa Revealed Parts of Her 2020 Strategy TIME
- View full coverage on Google News
The New York Democrat is planning events in Iowa as well as courting on-the-ground staffers in the first presidential caucus state.
Benjamin Wallace-Wells explains how Elizabeth Warren’s populism differs from others and explores its roots in her academic work and upbringing.
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) is scheduled to visit Iow
Breaking news and analysis from TIME.com. Politics, world news, photos, video, tech reviews, health, science and entertainment news.