- Health experts say flu vaccine more effective this year KKTV 11 News
- DPH reports 6 flu deaths in Connecticut so far this flu season WTNH.com
- Aurora 3-year-old is first child to die from flu in Illinois this season; health officials urge vaccine Chicago Tribune
- Flu deaths in California: Illness killed 42 people since September 2018 KABC-TV
- 13 Oklahomans have died, more than 300 hospitalized due to the flu since season began KOCO Oklahoma City
- View full coverage on Google News
Local pharmacists say they're seeing more people come in to get their flu shots this year.
A total of six people have died from the flu in Connecticut so far this flu season.
The flu has killed 42 people in California since September of 2018, health officials said.