- High-fiber diet linked to lower risk of death and chronic diseases CNN
- Want to Prevent the Deadliest Diseases? Eat More Fiber TIME
- Adding More Fiber To Your Diet Has These Health Benefits Medical Daily
- Study reveals how much fiber we should eat to prevent disease Medical News Today
- View full coverage on Google News
The benefits of fiber are well-known, a new large analysis of studies and clinical trials shows that high fiber diets can lower death and chronic diseases by up to 30%
Breaking news and analysis from TIME.com. Politics, world news, photos, video, tech reviews, health, science and entertainment news.
Most of us are not eating enough fiber to meet dietary guidelines. If you are one of them, here are some of the health benefits you could be missing out on.
A meta-analysis of observational studies and clinical trials reveals the ideal amount of dietary fiber that we should consume each day.
New research says the oceans are warming some 40% faster than previously estimated. To discuss this further, we're joined by Denis Loctier (@Loctier), who is...