- Huawei employee arrested in Poland over spying allegations CNBC
- Poland arrests Chinese Huawei exec, Pole on spying charges New York Post
- Chinese Huawei Executive Is Charged With Espionage in Poland The Wall Street Journal
- Poland Arrests 2, Including Huawei Employee, Accused of Spying for China The New York Times
- Poland arrests two over spying allegations, including Huawei employee Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
The news is likely to be another headache for Huawei, which has become enshrouded in controversy following the arrest of CFO Meng Wanzhou.
WARSAW, Poland — Poland’s Internal Security Agency has arrested a Chinese businessman and a Pole on suspicion of espionage, officials said on...
Polish authorities detained and charged the sales director of Huawei’s local office, a Chinese national, for conducting high-level espionage, amid widening global scrutiny of the technology giant.
A Polish national who works for the French telecommunications company Orange was also detained, officials said.
Poland has arrested a Chinese employee of Huawei and a Polish national involved in cyber business on allegations of spying, Polish media reported on Friday, deepening the controversy over Western criticism of the Chinese telecoms equipment maker.