- 'I did it': Saudi teen fleeing alleged family abuse arrives in Canada as an asylum refugee USA TODAY
- Saudi teen asylum-seeker fleeing alleged abuse by family arrives in Canada Fox News
- Saudi teenage girl, 18, touches down in Toronto wearing CANADA hoodie after fleeing family Daily Mail
- Saudi teen lands in Canada after fleeing family CNN
- 'This is a brave new Canadian': Canada welcomes Rahaf Alqunun Aljazeera.com
- View full coverage on Google News
Rahaf Mohammed Alqunun, the Saudi teen who was fleeing alleged abuse by her family, has arrived in Canada on Saturday.
Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, won support around the world this week as people learned how she had barricaded herself in a Bangkok airport hotel room to resist being sent home to her family.
A Saudi teen who fled to Thailand to escape her allegedly abusive family has arrived in Canada after being offered asylum there.
Rehaf Alqunun, whose Twitter posts for help captured global attention after she fled her family, gets asylum in Canada.