- 'I live paycheck to paycheck': Federal workers rally for their jobs at White House USA TODAY
- What does a government shutdown mean for the US? Guardian News
- Democrats Introduce Bill To Shield Unpaid Federal Workers From Lenders And Landlords HuffPost
- The wall isn’t an emergency, but federal workers' plight is rapidly becoming one The Washington Post
- President Trump is tearing down federal workers to build a wall | TheHill The Hill
- View full coverage on Google News
In the second-longest shutdown in US government history, Donald Trump continues to demand more than $5bn for a border wall. Congress is in deadlock, and some...
They couldn’t go after government workers or contractors who can't pay rent or loans because of the shutdown.
Like any private company, a lack of investment in our employees will cause the whole institution to collapse, and there will be no one to blame but those at the top.