- Israel finds last tunnel on Lebanese border, confirms Syria strike NBC News
- Israel, in Rare Admission, Confirms Strike on Iranian Targets in Syria The New York Times
- Israel confirms Syria strike and finds a sixth Hezbollah tunnel on the Lebanon border Los Angeles Times
- The Man Who Humbled Qassim Suleimani The New York Times
- Israel says it has found all Hezbollah tunnels on Lebanon border Aljazeera.com
- View full coverage on Google News
Israeli troops discovered the sixth and final tunnel dug by Hezbollah militants for cross-border attacks, the military announced Sunday.
By lifting the veil on its campaign to curb Iranian influence in the region, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu appeared to be trying to convey confidence during his re-election campaign.
The tunnel is the largest one discovered so far, says a military spokesman, running hundreds of meters from under a Lebanese home and deep into Israeli territory.
An interview with Lt. Gen. Gadi Eisenkot, Israel’s chief of staff.
Israeli army says its troops have found six tunnels since an operation was launched in December.