- Japan's Hostage Justice System The Diplomat
- Carlos Ghosn indicted on two new charges Fox Business
- Ghosn's Renault lieutenant drew extra salary via holding: documents Reuters
- Carlos Ghosn Faces New Charges in Japan as Pressure Mounts The New York Times
- Ousted Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn's legal problems are getting worse as Tokyo prosecutors hit him with 2 new financial misconduct charges Business Insider
- View full coverage on Google News
If Japan wants to live up to its reputation as one of the world’s most advanced democracies, it needs to modernize its criminal justice system.
Ghosn has been detained since his November arrest.
One of Renault boss Carlos Ghosn's senior executives received an additional six-figure salary unknown to the carmaker's board via the Dutch joint venture overseeing its alliance with Nissan <7201.T>, according to sources and documents seen by Reuters.
Prosecutors made fresh accusations on Friday against the former Nissan chairman, setting up a legal battle that could keep him in custody for months.
Business Insider France est un site d’information sur l’économie, les technologies, les entrepreneurs, l’innovation, les découvertes et bien plus encore. En texte, en images, en vidéos et en graphiques, de l’actualité essentielle et percutante.