- Lanny Davis: Trump views Cohen as ‘greatest threat to his presidency’ | TheHill The Hill
- Top Democrats Warn Trump Over Comments on Michael Cohen The New York Times
- Elijah Cummings' new power to investigate Trump as House Oversight Committee chairman - 60 Minutes CBS News
- Top Democrats warn Trump against obstruction ahead of Michael Cohen's public testimony USA TODAY
- Donald Trump Sees Michael Cohen as 'Greatest Threat to His Presidency' Says Cohen's Lawyer Newsweek
- View full coverage on Google News
Three Democratic House committee chairmen cautioned that any effort to discourage or influence a witness’s testimony could be construed as a crime.
House Democrats have been stonewalled over the last two years when it came to subpoenas on various Trump administration dealings. But now Democrats have the majority, and Elijah Cummings plans to make the most of it
Trump attacked Cohen in a Fox News interview on Saturday.