- Lara Trump: Trump is right, Pelosi and Schumer are wrong about rape, violence on border Fox News
- CNN Poll: Trump bears most blame for shutdown CNN
- Americans blame Trump and GOP much more than Democrats for shutdown, Post-ABC poll finds The Washington Post
- Hillary Clinton weighs in as partial government shutdown becomes longest in history Fox News
- Trump’s Five Craziest Arguments About the Shutdown The New York Times
- View full coverage on Google News
Amid the longest government shutdown in US history, a majority say Donald Trump bears more responsibility for it than the Democrats in Congress, and the President's disapproval rating has climbed five points since last month, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.
The partial government shutdown became the longest in history on Saturday, eclipsing the record set in 1996 -- but with no apparent end to the stalemate in Washington in sight.
Oh, and about that wall. Here’s a financing plan that’s a win-win.