- Myanmar court rejects appeal by jailed Reuters journalists Aljazeera.com
- Myanmar rejects Reuters journalists' appeals BBC News
- Reuters journalists lose appeal of 7-year sentence in Myanmar New York Post
- Myanmar court rejects appeal of Reuters journalists jailed under state secrets act The Washington Post
- Myanmar court rejects appeal by jailed Reuters reporters Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
Ruling decried as 'another injustice' against Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo, who were investigating 2017 killings of Rohingya.
Reuters reporters Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo were convicted of breaching secrets after exposing a massacre.
A court in Myanmar rejected the appeals of two Reuters journalists who have been sentenced to a harsh seven-year jail term for violating a state secrets act.
A Myanmar court on Friday rejected the appeal of two Reuters reporters sentenced to seven years in jail on charges of breaking the Official Secrets Act, saying the defense had not provided sufficient evidence to show they were innocent.