- Newmont to Buy Goldcorp in Deal Valued at $10 Billion The Wall Street Journal
- Newmont Mining to buy Goldcorp in a $10 billion all-stock deal CNBC
- Citigroup, Newmont Buys Goldcorp, Weak China Data - 5 Things You Must Know TheStreet
- Newmont to buy Goldcorp in $10 billion deal to create world's largest gold producer Reuters
- Newmont announces deal to buy Goldcorp for $10 billion MarketWatch
- View full coverage on Google News
Newmont Mining agreed to buy rival Canadian gold producer Goldcorp in an all-stock transaction the companies valued at $10 billion, intensifying a consolidation wave among global miners competing over a dwindling supply of easy-to-find gold.
Gold miner GoldCorp said on Monday that larger rival Newmont Mining will buy all its shares in an all-stock deal valued at $10 billion.
U.S. stock futures fall on Monday and global stocks retreat following surprisingly weak trade data from China; Citigroup will issue its fourth-quarter earnings report on Monday, kicking off a heavy weak of results from the big-cap banks; Newmont Mining to buy Goldcorp for $10 billion in stock....C
Newmont Mining Corp said on Monday that it would buy smaller rival Goldcorp Inc in a deal valued at $10 billion, creating the world's biggest gold producer by output.
Newmont Mining Corp. agrees to buy rival Canadian gold producer Goldcorp Inc. in an all-stock transaction the companies valued at $10 billion, intensifying a consolidation wave among global miners as they compete for a dwindling supply of easy-to-find gold.