- Paris authorities deploy 80,000 security forces in ninth weekend of ‘yellow vest’ protests | TheHill The Hill
- Ninth weekend of gilets jaunes protests sees police use water cannon in Paris Guardian News
- French 'yellow vests' rally in fresh round of protests Aljazeera.com
- Macron vowed to fight the populists. Now he's being engulfed by them CNN
- Yellow vest protests hit with police water cannon, tear gas in Paris Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
Police in Paris fired water cannon and teargas at gilet jaunes (yellow vest) protesters on the ninth consecutive weekend of demonstrations. The protests bega...
French Interior Ministry says 84,000 people took to the streets on Saturday across the country.
When French President Emmanuel Macron won the election in 2017, beating Marine le Pen, the leader of France's far-right National Front, the markets heaved a sigh of relief. Now, instead of putting an end to the populist wave, he appears to have overseen its expansion.