- Passenger carried gun onto international Delta flight from Atlanta, report says Fox News
- Passenger carries firearm through TSA screening at Atlanta onto Delta flight CNN
- Houston Airport shuts down TSA security checkpoint amid government shutdown | TheHill The Hill
- Concourse at Miami International Airport to reopen Monday despite government shutdown Miami Herald
- TSA closes terminal at Bush Intercontinental Airport over government shutdown Atlanta Journal Constitution
- View full coverage on Google News
The Transportation Security Administration on Sunday confirmed reports that an armed passenger managed to board an international Delta flight from Atlanta to Tokyo, but the agency insisted that the partial government shutdown had nothing to do with the error.
A traveler carrying a firearm boarded a flight from Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and flew to Tokyo Narita International Airport on January 3, according to a statement from the Transportation Security Administration.
The Houston Bush Airport on Sunday closed the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) checkpoint at one of its terminals amid the ongoing government shutdown.
Concourse G at Miami International Airport will reopen Monday despite the government shutdown, airport officials said. The terminal closure was prompted by a shortage of Transportation Security Administration workers Saturday.
The Transportation Security Administration has closed down a terminal at Bush Intercontinental Airpo...