- Report: John Lasseter Will Be Personally Liable For Any Harassment At Skydance Cartoon Brew
- Skydance Animators Grill CEO David Ellison on John Lasseter Hire Variety
- John Lasseter Hire Prompts Tough Questions At Skydance Town Hall; David Ellison Asks Staff For Time & Patience Deadline
- John Lasseter's Return to Hollywood Divides Animators Hollywood Reporter
- John Lasseter Lands at Animation Studio After Leaving Pixar Amid Reports of Sexual Harassment PEOPLE.com
- View full coverage on Google News
Skydance executives are apparently unsure of John Lasseter's ability to keep his hands, mouth, and other body parts to himself.
Skydance CEO David Ellison asks staff to let John Lasseter prove he's reformed during emotional town hall.
EXCLUSIVE: Three town halls were held yesterday at Skydance Media regarding the studio's hiring of former Walt Disney Animation/Pixar boss John Lasseter, and we understand from sources that CEO David Ellison made it clear to staff that if there's any missteps with the former executive, who was accu...
While John Lasseter's high-profile position could prompt women in animation to avoid working with Skydance, some in the industry believe the exec will be a recruiting boon, not a hindrance.
Get the latest news about celebrities, royals, music, TV, and real people. Find exclusive content, including photos and videos, on PEOPLE.com.