- Saudi energy minister: Russia moving 'slower than I'd like' on oil cuts CNBC
- Saudi energy minister concerned about oil price volatility Yahoo Finance
- Saudi energy minister says oil market on ‘right track’ as OPEC’s largest producer slashes exports RT
- What All That Oil Really Means for the Saudis Bloomberg
- Saudi energy minister says oil market on 'right track' Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
Saudi Arabia’s top energy official expects the oil market to stabilize shortly, and says it’s already “on the right track” after a rout in the last quarter of 2018. The statement follows Riyadh’s recent commitment to OPEC cuts.