- Source: Gannett hasn't received a buyout proposal from Digital First Media USA TODAY
- Hedge-Fund-Backed Media Group Prepares Bid for Gannett The Wall Street Journal
- Digital First Media is reportedly planning to make an offer to buy USA Today publisher Gannett Business Insider
- Gannett journalists anxious amid report that Digital First Media is circling the company CNN
- View full coverage on Google News
A hedge-fund-backed media group known for buying up struggling local papers and cutting costs is planning to make an offer for USA Today publisher Gannett, according to people familiar with the matter.
Business Insider France est un site d’information sur l’économie, les technologies, les entrepreneurs, l’innovation, les découvertes et bien plus encore. En texte, en images, en vidéos et en graphiques, de l’actualité essentielle et percutante.
The plane, carrying meat, reportedly mistook the airport with another airfield due to bad weather