- Support for Trump's wall reaches all-time high: Poll Washington Examiner
- Americans blame shutdown on Trump over Democrats by wide margin, poll finds USA TODAY
- CNN Poll: Trump bears most blame for shutdown CNN
- Americans blame Trump and GOP much more than Democrats for shutdown, Post-ABC poll finds The Washington Post
- Americans blame Trump for the government shutdown, according to polls AOL
- View full coverage on Google News
Support for President Trump's wall along the U.S.-Mexico border is at an all-time high weeks into a partial government shutdown which began over a border security dispute for funding.
Amid the longest government shutdown in US history, a majority say Donald Trump bears more responsibility for it than the Democrats in Congress, and the President's disapproval rating has climbed five points since last month, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.
A new poll found that a majority of Americans blame President Donald Trump and Republican lawmakers for the partial government shutdown.