- Trump will not answer any more questions from Mueller AOL
- As Robert Mueller writes his report, a potential battle brews over obstruction of justice CNN
- Trump Won't Answer Any More Questions From Mueller In Russia Investigation: Giuliani HuffPost
- White House beefs up legal team with 17 new attorneys to battle Democrats, Mueller NBC News
- WH legal team beefing up for Mueller report CNN
- View full coverage on Google News
President Trump submitted written answers to questions from special counsel Robert Mueller in late November, and his lawyers are now cutting off access.
As special counsel Robert Mueller wraps up his Russia probe, investigators have focused on conflicting public statements by President Donald Trump and his team that could be seen as an effort to influence witnesses and obstruct justice, according to people familiar with the investigation.
The White House hired 17 additional lawyers to handle new Democratic House oversight and the upcoming Mueller report, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.
CNN's Pamela Brown reports that the White House is beefing up its in-house legal team to prepare to fight the possible release of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia report.