- Turkey says it will launch Syria offensive if US delays pullout The Guardian
- Pentagon Pushes Forward on Syria Pullout The Wall Street Journal
- Turkey to launch attack against Kurds in Syria New York Post
- The Syria deal Trump should strike The Washington Post
- Senators say questions remain after Syria briefing | TheHill The Hill
- View full coverage on Google News
Foreign minister warns US not to put off exit with ‘excuses’ about Turks massacring Kurds
The U.S. military is moving ahead with plans to withdraw all its troops from Syria, in keeping with a White House directive, even though a U.S.-Turkey rift appears likely to delay the pullout, defense officials said.
Turkey's foreign minister said it will launch the attack even if the Trump administration delays withdrawing American troops from Syria.
Members of the Senate Armed Services Committee emerged Thursday from a closed-door briefing on the Trump administration’s Syria policy with outstanding questions about the president’s plan for a withdrawal.