- VIDEO ADDED - 1 Dead and 14 Treated for Drug Exposure After Mass Casualty Incident in North Chico Action News Now
- One dead, 12 hospitalized in mass overdose in California NBC News
- 1 Dead, 14 Hospitalized After Mass Drug Overdose In Chico KPIX CBS SF Bay Area
- One person dead, 12 more hospitalized after suspected Fentanyl leads to 'mass overdose,' police say Fox News
- 1 dead, 4 in critical condition at mass overdose in Chico house KFSN-TV
- View full coverage on Google News
The Chico Fire Department, Chico Police Department, and Butte County EMS responded to a mass casualty incident Saturday morning on Santana Court in North Chico. Two first responders from the Chico police officers were among those treated for exposure to Fentanyl or a Fentanyl-like substance during the incident.
One person is dead and 12 were hospitalized in a mass overdose in Chico, California, where police are saying fentanyl is to blame.
Police were blaming a mass overdose in Chico on Fentanyl after one person died and 14 others were hospitalized Saturday.
One man has died and four are in critical condition following apparent drug overdoses at a house in Chico, the Enterprise-Record newspaper reports