- What does Maduro have to offer? | Nicolas Maduro Aljazeera.com
- US calls for ‘new government’ in Venezuela | TheHill The Hill
- Maduro opponents hold protest, call for new Venezuela elections | Al Jazeera English Al Jazeera English
- Pompeo says Venezuela's Maduro government is 'illegitimate' Reuters
- Bolton ramps up attack on 'illegitimate' Maduro reign in Venezuela POLITICO
- View full coverage on Google News
Nicolas Maduro begins a second disputed term as Venezuela's president.
The State Department expressed support Saturday for an opposition party's bid to replace Nicolás Maduro as Venezuela's leader, declaring Maduro's government illegitimate.
In Venezuela, opponents of President Nicolas Maduro have been protesting as he begins his second term in office. The head of the opposition-run congress has ...
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo described Venezuela's government under President Nicolas Maduro as illegitimate on Saturday and said the United States would work with like-minded countries in Latin America to restore democracy there.
Bolton re-affirmed the administration's support of the leader of the opposition party, Juan Guaidó.