- Woman and two teenagers found dead inside luxury Texas home NBC News
- Relative IDs woman found dead with 2 slain teen girls in Far NW Bexar County home KSAT 12
- 3 found shot dead in luxury home in Texas gated community: report Fox News
- Family identifies woman found dead in luxury Boerne community, 2 teen girls also killed mySA
- Investigators search for clues in gated community murder on northwest side KENS 5: Your San Antonio News Source
- View full coverage on Google News
A woman and two teenage girls were found shot to death inside a luxury gated community near San Antonio, Texas, on Thursday, authorities said.
A family member identified the woman found dead of gunshots wounds along with two slain teenagers Thursday as 37-year-old Nichol Olsen.
A San Antonio man found the woman he had been dating and two teenage girls shot dead inside a luxury home inside a gated community where they all lived, reports said.
Sheriff's deputies found three people dead and few clues as to what went wrong in the gated community of Anaqua Springs Ranch.